Sunday, July 6, 2008


Here are some photos of Georgetown, and by some I mean very few. I have been intimidated about bringing my camera out with me. If I were snapping photos on the streets I would definitely stand out even more than I obviously already do. I would likely also be more of a target for pick-pocketing, which I hope to avoid... So the photos: One is from the taxi when I first arrived. One is of the inside of my apartment, a view from standing in the kitchen, my bedroom is behind me (from where I stand taking the photo). And one is from the gate of my apartment looking down the street in one direction. This is the first opportunity I have had to upload photos b/c I have been on other computers at the internet site near my house. I am at the moment pleasantly emailing you from my own laptop at a cafe I have been wanting to check out that has wireless. I accompanied my neighbor a woman named Elizabeth here. They have non-instant coffee here as well! I imagine I will be here again...

No comments: