Wednesday, July 4, 2007

On my way to South Africa...

Thus begins my blog for South Africa and hopefully to continue after I return. I leave tomorrow from JFK on a very long flight to Johannesburg. Kun, Susan and I will stay for a night in Jo'burg and then drive to Tugela Ferry in the Msinga District of KwaZulu-Natal. I will be there for a month for my community health clinical rotation, which will then complete my RN year of nursing school at Yale.
I am excited and cannot believe tomorrow I will be on my way. Tugela Ferry is approximately 7 hours ahead of eastern standard time.

2 comments:

Eden said...

Yay Gina!!! First blog post. So mine is "edeng.blogspot.com" -- hey, your photo is on a recent post (from the last day of school).

Christina Longinotti said...

I LOVE YOU GINA! MY THOUGHTS WILL BE WITH YOU EVERYDAY . IT WILL BE SO NICE GETTING YOUR POSTINGS, I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE IN AFRICA, LOVE MOM