Thursday, June 26, 2008

sweet wedding...



What a beautiful wedding it was. We are now back in CT, after a wonderful weekend in Carmel Valley & Marina, CA at Bernadette & Todd's wedding - and a fabulous visit in the Bay Area. B&T had a great wedding, and they have such wonderful friends that we had the pleasure of laughing, dancing, and slaving in the heat with to set up for the reception. Now I am back prepping for Guyana. I think perhaps I am slightly in denial about my nearing departure. But, I may also just have been slowly prepping mentally, a bit each day, for some time now. We shall see...

1 comment:

Erin A. Loskutoff said...

hello! lovely news and photos. you all look gorgeous on the beach. so happy for bernadette and todd, and their families :)

when do you depart? i have a last few travel suggestions, about items that have proven their worth to me time after time here: i-pod, fiigtal camera (canon powershot), ex officio travel underwear (are you sick of hearing that from me yet?!) and mountain hardwear transit shirt (bought from sierratradingpost.com...i brought only 1 with me but just ordered 3 more from altrec.com, to be sent to my vermont address for a gleeful meeting when i return home from overseas). very excited for you and your adventures :)